Top 10 Winter activities at #WinterFest Perth
2 July, 2018
Did you know it snows in the City of Perth in winter? Honest! It might not be REAL snow but it still snows!!
If you are looking for ‘things to do’ this month in Perth, then keep reading! The City of Perth is hosting a whole range of fun activities for the kids AND the adults (scroll down for adult fun!) This is the time to head to the city especially over School Holidays!
I am heading to a few activities this month and already hit up the GIANT BALL PIT over the weekend so, if you want some tips on what to look for, then you came to the right place! The best part is, a lot of these are free events! Here’s my Top 10 on #WinterFest… (Click the links for more info)
- Giant Ball Pit: duh, it’s giant, it’s white plastic balls, it;s a pit, nuff said! Obviously, I had my own fun there this weekend! (FREE EVENT)
- Joel Creasey @ The Winter Dome: Gone are the days that Joel hits up small pubs in Perth with his small pose’ (eg: me) watching his stand up! He is now a national recognised comedian!
- Hot Gin Punch @ The Flour Factory: A special addition to The Flour Factory’s drinks menu for the #WinterFest, perfect to warm up!
- Winter Fest Binge: There are 3 movie binge’s happening at the Town Hall over July, Scary Binge, Friends Binge + Disney Binge. Take your pick, or pick all three! (FREE EVENT)
- The Snow Mall: Pretend you’re in the UK and see the snow falling in the City of Perth! Click the link for the times, don’t miss this fun event for kids (and you!!) (FREE EVENT)
- MELT: @ the Ice Cream Factory, one for the party animals! DJ’s, Drinks, Dancing, the 3 fave D’s on a night out! Click the link for more info!
- Rainbow Lane: An amazing spot for Instagram Photos but also a great little addition to add to your #WinterFest spotting in the city! The kids will love this! (FREE EVENT)
- Campfire Pretzels: O-M-G! Pretzels with toasted marshmallows and chocolate? YES PLOISE! A definite must, head to Pretzel and ask for the Campfire Pretzel to indulge!
- Cocktail + Fromage Walking Tour 25% off – Cocktails…Cheese….Tour….need I say more? You can now get 25% OFF the standard pricing, so why not book during July and take advantage!
- Cabaret Moonstruck: A deluxe, variety cabaret featuring acrobatic feats and tantalising acts to delight.
#WinterFest started June 30th and runs til July 29th, so if you’re stuck for School Holiday ideas, bestie catch ups, or even date ideas, this might solve ALL your problems! The key to the #WinterFest is to HAVE FUN!
I might see you there 🙂
*This blog post is sponsored by the City of Perth
Images by ShotbyThom + Angelo Tomassone