Struggle Town. Destination: 2 weeks ago.
19 May, 2016
With this weather change, things for me have been a little…struggling….
Photos by Mario Recchia // Wearing Vie Activewear (gifted)
Just yesterday I got to my class, the speaker that’s set up every single week had been stolen, I was already running late and my playlist was all over the place! I wasn’t prepared. I wasn’t well. I was over the week!
I am a sucker for punishment because I pack SO much in to my weeks that I end up burning out and needing time off because I get sick and my body suffers. It’s a cycle that I am used to, since I was a kid I would do so much that I ended up falling apart – nothing has changed!
I am now looking at my diary and realising just how crazy it is again, I continue to talk about balance to you guys because I think in the end it does make me stop and realise I need more and more balance as the weeks go by. So I wanted to give a little update because mostly…right now…so much has been going on that the blog has been suffering.
- I am off to Sydney with The Jungle Body crew in just 2 weeks time for our www.sydneyfitsquad.com DVD showcase at Virgin Active Studios! If you are in the area, I would love to see you there!
- I have actually been organising a few of the bits and pieces with media and influencers from that weekend of events and that has maybe taken up some of my time over the blog.
- I am currently expanding and now have another TJB team member Madi who is training and getting ready to start a class in a couple of months with me!
- I am in speakings with an Agency right now which means I will be getting quite a lot of really cool projects to share with you all soon!
- I am working on another giveaway!!!
- I also have a really great weekend winter activewear wardrobe post to get up with Russell Active!
- I have an amazing event coming up with Lorna Jane this Saturday — get on it here. AND an even awesome event with Rebel Sport NEXT friday after work — get on it here.
- There’s a few little projects A’la Fit Club Perth coming up soon, along with our collaboration with the HBF Run for a reason (if you are in this one Sunday check out the big screens before you start for our stretching tips!!)
So, I have a few things happening over May/June HOWEVER I just want you all to understand, that we only make it hard for ourselves. I am admitting straight away that with all of the things I already have on…full time work, 2 jungle body classes a week, the blog, Fit Club Perth – I actually DO need to miss out on some opportunities.
FOMO is a terrible feeling…so I am going to delve into that in my next post. Til then, sit back, relax once in a while, and say no to a few things occasionally. Adelle – take note!