Healthy Peanut Butter Squares
12 October, 2015
It’s like I only just discovered Peanut Butter lately….
Or like I only just figured out how to make it? It’s pretty easy really, you need 2 ingredients, peanuts and a splash of honey – that’s how you make peanut butter!
Keeping this in mind, if you don’t have a blender to make your own peanut butter, you can get a more natural PB from a health food shop – or the shops have a few varieties now too. Slightly more expensive – but WAY better for you!
These Peanut Butter squares are really easy to make, 5 minutes or less if you are good, so something to throw together before bed and they’re ready in the morning for the kids lunch box, or if you’re like me…for work snacks!
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- Sprinkle of salt
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1Tbsp rice malt syrup
- Line a tin with glad wrap
- Mix your PB, tahini, maple syrup and coconut flour together in a bowl
- Pour mixture into tin and push down
- Put into freezer for 2 hours
- Take your tin our of the freezer and mix your cacao, coconut oil and rice malt syrup together
- Drizzle chocolate over the slab of PB
- Cut into squares and keep in your freezer or fridge
(You can also roll these in to balls and dip in to chocolate)
If you try these, let me know on instagram @wherethestyledthingsare – have a great week ahead!!!