Healthy Coffee Shake //Fresh One Coffee//
5 October, 2015
A healthier, more summery coffee alternative is what I was craving this weekend when the sun was streaming down on my back and the hot coffee in front of me just seemed a little too…well….hot…
This recipe is pretty simple, in fact it’s probably a no brainer, however I want to mention the importance of using a GOOD bean. I am currently using Fresh One Coffee ground beans. These guys live and breathe coffee – and it shows when you take that first sip and fall in love with that caffeine hit…
- 1 scoop Fresh One Coffee + Plunger + 1 cup of Hot Water
- 1 tsp Coconut Sugar (if you like it sweet)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 1.5 cups Almond Milk
- Handful of Ice
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Brew your coffee in your plunger and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Pour a 1/4 of a cup of your coffee into your blender, then add your coconut sugar, coconut cream and almond milk.
- Add your ice (the more ice, the thicker it will get)
- Blend & serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon and coconut on top!
There is nothing better than an iced coffee shake on a hot day, it’s a cooler alternative to your hot caffeine hit – and a mid morning treat too.