Entering into “Mum Clothing” territory… //Sportsluxe with W Lane//
11 May, 2015
Wearing W Lane Jumper | Lorna Jane shorts | Kate & Abel satchel
Shot on location at MANY 6160 Fremantle roof top
Sponsored by Rockingham Shopping Centre
I whole heartedly put my hand up and admit that I avoid most “Mum” shops, also known as “Nanna clothing stores”, sometimes something catches my eye and I swing through not really looking through the racks, in a sea of 50+ women looking to update their wardrobe with the next seasons trends.
But who am I to judge what these clothing stores stock? Most of the time they are targeting the older ladies so they have to keep it real after all, then I thought – maybe there are some hidden gems in here that we’re all missing out on? So I decided to test the theory…and thankfully, I was right!
I am no stranger to Sportsluxe – in fact I am going to say it’s my favourite look for every season, so when I walked into W.Lane at Rockingham Shopping Centre and stumbled across this jumper, I threw a massive double take. I am here to bring Sportsluxe into your life so here are my top 5 tips to sporting it up…
- Choose sporty casual pieces (like this jumper) and mix and match with sport shorts and slouch pants.
- Add heels to your fitted tracksuits, it’s comfort and luxe rolled into one look – ummmm you can’t go wrong!
- Sneakers don’t always mean fitness, add them to some skinny jeans or like the above, white converse go with everything!!
- Accessorise with backpacks and slouch bags.
- Wear your favourite sports shirt (or jumper) with a pencil skirt and heels – it’s my favourite autumn look.
This W Lane jumper and the Lorna Jane shorts are both my top picks for a sportsluxe look from Rockingham Shopping Centre and the best part is you would HARDLY have went into W Lane thinking you would walk out with this amazing piece? Don’t walk on by the nanna-ish shops anymore, go in and explore this whole new world!
This look can be purchased at Rockingham Shopping Centre.