Eat It: Protein Smoothie Bowl
3 February, 2016
Smoothie bowls, even husband approved, a great way to pack EVERYTHING into your breakfast without having to suck it up through a straw. And the added toppings really do make it worth your while…everybody wants a bit of crunch with their smoothie!
In collaboration with Isowhey and Blackmores, I decided to mix the 2 together and come up with a super easy smoothie bowl recipe. To be honest, I have never researched of made these before, I simply just guessed haha seems to work for me lately…
Smoothie Bowl Ingredients:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 scoops vanilla Isowhey Pea & Brown rice protein powder
- 1 scoop Blackmores wild blueberry blend powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- A dash of almond milk (or whatever milk you drink)
- 2 tablespoons of greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 banana
- Sprinkle of blueberries
- Sprinkle of almonds
- And Isowhey Superfood Sprinkle
Put all the smoothie bowl ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth, then add toppings.
Damn that was easy wasn’t it???